- To suggest the most effective solution to customers and implement marine services in an efficient manner comparable with international service providers.
- To strive for “minimal down-time” during and after service.
- Have a “solutions-oriented” approach to problems & unforeseen situations.
- Focus on maintenance and upkeep of tugs, staff motivation and training.
- Interact regularly with customers to ensure timely action to maintain consistently good performance.
Quality Policy & Goodwill
Performance comes from promises that we keep…
Quality Policy – Our Oath
Polestar Maritime Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. We, as ship-owners, endeavour to provide reliable and consistent services comprising of tug- owning , operations and management to satisfy our customers by continually improving all our processes & meeting all the applicable requirements.
Goodwill – Our Reward
We believe that credibility & goodwill are essential for the long-term growth of any organization. As a Group and as an Organization, we enjoy a good standing with our clients, vendors, institutional authorities, classification societies, insurance companies and bankers.
Safety, Health & Environment Policy
For us, safety of life and property along with protection of marine environment are of paramount importance. We are dedicated to perform our best, ensuring that effective health, safety, security, environment and quality policies are followed, in accordance with relevant national and international codes, standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
Today, these policies are part of our lives and work culture. They are implemented and maintained across all levels in the organization, on-shore & off-shore.
We are committed to :
- Follow safe practices in operation of tugs and provide a secure working environment.
- Establish safeguards against all identified risks.
- Keep staff alert and active for handling emergencies related to operation, safety and environment protection.
- Provide training and adequate resources to our workforce with due regard to their health and safety.